Thursday, April 8, 2010

On A Personal Note...

A is for Appreciation, without it I would be rude
Amy & Steve
Amy & Aaron
Anne & Larry
B is the for Blissful, you helped put me in the mood
Becca & Jeremy
Bob & Carol K
Bob & Carol Y
Bob, Anna, Matthew & David
Brian & Julie
Brian, Joann, Mackenzie & Matthew
Brian, Susan, Jamie, Matt & Cory
Brockton
C is for Compassion, caring 'big time'
Carol & Kayla
Carroll & Ann
Cathy
D is for Denmark, the reason for this rhyme
Dad, Mom, Aaron
Dan & Marilyn
Dave & Tracey
Dave, Luane & Jennifer
Dave, Sherry, Kelsey & Erica
David & Peggy
Deb
Diz
Don & Vangie
Donna
E is for Education, I am learning quite a lot
Elaine
Ellen
F is for Family, whom I haven't forgot
G is for Generous, a gift without a price
Gene & Janet
George & Beth
Gil & Alice
Grandpa & Grandma E
Grandpa & Grandma H
Grant & Geri
H is for Humility, a feeling that is quite nice
I is for International, the person I have become
Ione
J is for Joy, and knowing where I come from
Jason, Chanda, Jack & Molly
Jeff & Sue
Jim & Carol
Jim & Donna
Jim & Roxie
Jim, Andrea, Zach, Millie & Maddy
Jim, Carolyn & Emma
Joe, Jean, Caleb & Jacob
John & Sue
John, Marie, Emily & Sean
John, Mary, Jessa, Michelle, Katie & Tommy
Juanita
Judy & Ken
K is for Kage (Cake), my favorite Danish food
Karolyn, Barry, Jessica & Mitchel
Kathy & Lon
Kris
L is for Love, which I must, of course, include
Lee, Kim & Breanna
Lyle & Ruth
M is for Mature, I have come a long way
Marc & Jenny
Marlene
Mary
Mary & Vernon
Mary, John, Lizzie & Lauren
Megan & Mallory
Mike
Mike & Sue
Mike, Rita, Belle, Amber, Noah
Mildred
Mitch & Sue
N is for Ninty Kilograms, is what I now weigh (almost)
O is for Ordinary, I haven't changed a lot
P is for Phenomenal, the type of year I sought

Pam
Pat
Paul
Paul, Connie, Eric, Nathan & Lauren
Paul, Lisa, Nicholas, Nathaniel & Lydia
Paul, Mary & Megan
Peter & Jone
Q is for Questions, 'What is this?!'
R is for Reflection, a chance to reminisce

Ralph, Stacie, Michael, Rob & Brad
Rich & Jill
Rich, Judy, Olivia & Maria
S is for Support, without it I would not be here
Sarah & Lynn
Sarah & Victoria
Steve
Steve & Sue
Steve & Vicki
Steve, Sally, Sunde, Josh, Monica & Dayton
Sue
T is for Time, it is coming to the rear
Thor & Kathy
Tim, Kitti & Ethan
Tom, Sue, Tyler, Kim & Kate
U is for Unforgetable, the people that you are
V is for Vigtig (Important), because you've got me this far
W is for Wonderful, the way it makes me feel
to know that I have helping friends, always at my heel
Y is for You, which this I must say:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart; Tak ska' du ha'


I want to thank everyone that has helped me, both finacially and emotionally, to persue my dream of being an exchange student. Your gift has gone a long way and truly touched my heart. The length of the list humbles me. I cannot say thank you enough. You are extraordinary people who I owe a lifetime of gratitude to. Thank you
all so much!!!

Andy E

1 comment: